Production Tools - Terms of service
Last modified: 2020-07-02
- Production Tools refers to the services ("Service") provided subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
- Production Tools reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications.
- Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- ou must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Production Tools will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- One person may not maintain more than one free account.
Payment and Access
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. A credit card is not required to create or use a free account.
- After you sign up for a paying account and pay the monthly fee, it is non-refundable. No exceptions will be made.
- We will charge you a standard monthly / yearly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month / year. There will be no refunds, no exceptions will be made.
- hould you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately and the new account type will start. The fee you have paid previously will not be added to the new one. Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days or every year the same date (if you chose to pay yearly) thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Production Tools reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account > Cancel this account. Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service. This action can not be undone.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly / yearly charges which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- Production Tools reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. Production Tools may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
- Production Tools or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Production Tools or its suppliers own.
- Production Tools claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload and are not responsible if there is anything illegal. However, by using the Service to share Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- To provide Services as indicated in these Terms of Service, we collect, use, store and otherwise process information about you as permitted by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 and other applicable laws.
- Production Tools implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
- You are obliged to inform Productions Tools in writing immediately in case any information that Production Tools holds about you is inaccurate or not up to date or you believe that any of the information about you is collected, used and stored by Production Tools in a manner not compliant with applicable laws.
- By concluding an agreement for the provision of Services you or an entity you represent, as a data controller, authorize Personal Tools, as a data processor, to process personal data controlled by you and provided to Personal Tools on your behalf and pursuant to your instructions for the sole purpose of providing you with Services. The data will be processed according to the Data Processing Agreement which contains standard data protection contract clauses. By concluding an agreement for the provision of Services, you accept Data Processing Agreement as well.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Production Tools.
- You understand that your Content, including client names, project names, users names, email addresses and passwords, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Production Tools makes no warranties regarding your ability to use the Service, your satisfaction with the Service, that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free, the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Production Tools, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Production Tools to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Production Tools as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Production Tools (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at email@example.com.